OPEN YOUR EYES TO HIGH DEFINITION
If you want the best clarity and protection on the planet, nothing comes close to Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Its patented technologies surpass all tests of the American National Standards Institute.
- HDO® lets you see clearer, sharper and without the magnification of ordinary lenses that act like prescription optics
- You see everything exactly where it is, not shifted like the view from inferior lenses
- You get the unrivaled impact protection and 100% UV filtering of the purest lens material on earth
TECHNOLOGY WITH IMPACT
Visual impact isn’t just about looks. No athlete can afford to turn a blind eye on protection, so our performance sunglasses meet the impact resistance standards of the American National Standards Institute.
- Impact resistance against heavy objects at low speeds
- Impact resistance against lighter objects at high speeds
- Optimized protection with innovations like Plutonite® lens material
SHADES FOR EVERY SHADE OF LIGHT
Oakley partnered with Transitions Optical, Inc. to create lenses that darken and lighten automatically. Photochromic technology is blended with patented Oakley innovations for the best clarity, protection and performance possible.
- Lenses that keep up with changing light
- Lens colors that improve depth perception
- High Definition Optics® for unbeatable clarity
Oakley’s unique Hydrophobic coating makes lenses immune to moisture buildup, and that’s just the start. Anti-smudge technology repels oils and contaminants that can corrupt your vision in the heat of competition.
- Prevents moisture buildup
- Fights smudges and repels contaminants
- Makes it easy to keep lenses clean
You put sunscreen on your body. Why wouldn’t you put sunglasses on your eyes? Just be aware that not all sunglasses are alike. Lenses that claim only to “block UV” don’t offer enough protection. Oakley Plutonite® lenses are different:
- Plutonite® filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC
- Protection is built in — it’s not a coating that can wear away
- Our lens contours help block UV at the top and sides
For more information call the practice on: 01482 860362, or call in to see what we can do.
For more information on Oakley visit: OAKLEY